Prep time: 10 minutes, plus 15 minutes to rest |Cook time: 50 minutes | Serves 4
FOR THE TURKEY BREAST
2 teaspoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 bone-in split turkey breast (3 pounds), thawed if frozen
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
½ teaspoon kosher salt
⅓ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup whole milk
1 cup store-bought crispy fried onions, divided
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 pound green beans, trimmed
¼ cup panko bread crumbs
Nonstick cooking spray
To prep the turkey breast: Spread the butter over the skin side of the turkey. Season with the poultry
seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
To prep the green bean casserole: In a medium bowl, combine the soup, milk, ½ cup of crispy onions, the
salt, and black pepper.
To cook the turkey and beans:
- Install a crisper plate in the Zone 1 basket. Place the turkey skin-side up in the basket and insert the basket in the unit. Place the green beans in the Zone 2 basket and insert the basket in the unit.
- Select Zone 1, select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 360°F, and set the time to 50 minutes.
- Select Zone 2, select ROAST, set the temperature to 350°F, and set the time to 40 minutes. Select SMART FINISH.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin cooking.
- When the Zone 2 timer reads 30 minutes, press START/PAUSE. Remove the basket and stir the soup mixture into the beans. Scatter the panko and remaining ½ cup of crispy onions over the top, then spritz with cooking spray. Reinsert the basket and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, the turkey will be cooked through (an instant-read thermometer should read 165°F) and the green bean casserole will be bubbling and golden brown on top.
- Let the turkey and casserole rest for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Calories: 577| Total fat: 22g| Saturated fat: 6.5g| Carbohydrates: 24g| Fiber: 3.5g| Protein: 68g| Sodium: 1,165mg