Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes| Serves 4
450g lamb shoulder, sliced
30g ginger, peeled and crushed
½ tablespoon crushed garlic
67½ml soy sauce
22½ml rice vinegar
10ml toasted sesame oil
- Pound the lamb slices with a mallet.
- Mix ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Add lamb slices to the marinade and mix well to coat.
- Cover and marinate the lamb for 30 minutes.
- Thread the lamb on the wooden skewers and place them in the air fryer baskets.
- Return the air fryer basket 1 to Zone 1, and basket 2 to Zone 2 of the Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer.
- Choose the “Air Fry” mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 350 degrees F and 25 minutes of cooking time.
- Select the “MATCH COOK” option to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/PAUSE BUTTON.
- Flip the skewers once cooked halfway through.
- Serve warm.
Calories 400 | Fat 32g |Sodium 721mg | Carbs 2.6g | Fiber 0g | Sugar 0g | Protein 27.4g