Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes| Serves 2
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 lamb tenderloin
6 center cut strips beef
- Cut two beef strips in half and place them on the working surface.
- Place the other beef strips on top and lay the tenderloin over the beef strip.
- Wrap the beef around the tenderloin and tie the roast with a kitchen string.
- Place the roast in the first air fryer basket.
- Return the air fryer basket 1 to Zone 1, and basket 2 to Zone 2 of the Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer.
- Choose the “Air Fry” mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 400 degrees F and 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/PAUSE BUTTON.
- Slice and serve warm.
Calories 459 | Fat 17.7g |Sodium 1516mg | Carbs 1.7g | Fiber 0.5g | Sugar 0.4g | Protein 69.2g