Preparation time: 7 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
⅓ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup white whole-wheat flour
¾ cup coconut sugar
⅓ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
¼ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract, unsweetened
2 large eggs, at room temperature
¼ cup Greek yogurt, unsweetened
1. Turn on the oven, then set the temperature to 350°F/180°C and let it to preheat.
2. Meanwhile, line a 9-inch square baking sheet with wax paper and lay aside until needed.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir until fully combined and the sugar has dissolved.
4. In a separate small dish, break the eggs and whisk until well combined. Add the egg to the sugar mixture and whisk until completely combined.
5. Whisk in the yogurt until completely combined and integrated.
6. In a separate large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and whisk until thoroughly combined.
7. 14 cup at a time, whisk the flour mixture into the sugar mixture until well blended, then add the walnuts and toss until integrated.
8. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish, level the surface with a spoon, and bake for 25 minutes, or until well set.
9. Allow the baking pan to cool for 20 minutes, or until totally cool.
10. When the brownies have cooled, cut them into 9 squares, set them on a serving platter, and serve.
Per serving: Calories: 116.5kcal; Fat: 7.5g; Carbs: 12.5g; Protein: 1.6g