Prep time: 15 minutes|Cook time: 22 minutes|Serves 4
4 (6-oz) mahi-mahi fillets
Salt and black pepper ground to taste
⅔ cup butter
- Preheat your Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Rub the mahi-mahi fillets with salt and black pepper.
- Place two mahi-mahi fillets in each of the crisper plate.
- Return the crisper plates to the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer.
- Choose the Air Fry mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 390 degrees F and the time to 17 minutes.
- Select the “MATCH” button to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/STOP button.
- Add butter to a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes until slightly brown.
- Remove the butter from the heat.
- Drizzle butter over the fish and serve warm.
Calories 399 | Fat 16g |Sodium 537mg | Carbs 28g | Fiber 3g | Sugar 10g | Protein 35g