Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes| Serves 8
1 pack soft corn tortillas
136g beef steak strips
2 green peppers, sliced
1 white onion, chopped
1 pkg dry Italian dressing mix
10 slices Provolone cheese
Cooking spray or olive oil
- Mix beef with cooking oil, peppers, onion, and dressing mix in a bowl.
- Divide the strips in the air fryer baskets.
- Return the air fryer basket 1 to Zone 1, and basket 2 to Zone 2 of the Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer.
- Choose the “Air Fry” mode for Zone 1 at 375 degrees F and 12 minutes of cooking time.
- Select the “MATCH COOK” option to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/PAUSE BUTTON.
- Flip the strips once cooked halfway through.
- Divide the beef strips in the tortillas and top the beef with a beef slice.
- Roll the tortillas and serve.
Calories 410 | Fat 17.8g |Sodium 619mg | Carbs 21g | Fiber 1.4g | Sugar 1.8g | Protein 38.4g