Prep time: 10 minutes |Cook time: 20 minutes | Serves 4
FOR THE FAJITAS
1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 bell peppers (red, orange, yellow, or a combination), sliced into ½-inch-wide strips
1 small red onion, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice of 1 lime
8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
FOR THE CORN
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup crumbled Cotija or feta cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon chili powder
4 ears corn, husked
To prep the fajitas: In a large bowl, combine the chicken, bell peppers, onion, oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, black pepper, and paprika and toss to coat.
To prep the corn: In a shallow dish, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, cilantro, garlic, and chili powder. Mix well and set aside.
To cook the fajitas and corn: Install a crisper plate in each of the two baskets. Place the fajita filling in the Zone 1 basket and insert the basket in the unit. Place the corn ears in the Zone 2 basket and insert the basket in the unit.
- Select Zone 1, select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 390°F, and set the time to 20 minutes.
- Select Zone 2, select AIR BROIL, set the temperature to 450°F, and set the time to 12 minutes. Select SMART
- Press START/PAUSE to begin cooking.
- When both timers read 6 minutes, press START/PAUSE. Remove the Zone 1 basket, shake to redistribute the fajita filling, and reinsert the basket. Remove the Zone 2 basket and use silicone-tipped tongs to flip the corn. Reinsert the basket and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, the chicken will be fully cooked and the vegetables will be slightly charred.
- Mix the cilantro and lime juice into the fajita filling. Divide the filling among the tortillas. Roll the corn in the mayonnaise and cheese mixture to coat. Serve hot.
Per serving Calories: 705| Total fat: 29g| Saturated fat: 8g| Carbohydrates: 60g| Fiber: 5g| Protein: 51g| Sodium: 1,155mg