Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes| Serves 4
2 tablespoons butter
4 boneless pork loin chops
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon salt
4 medium tart apples, sliced
2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mix butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl.
- Rub this mixture over the pork chops and place them in the air fryer baskets.
- Top them with apples and pecans.
- Return the air fryer basket 1 to Zone 1, and basket 2 to Zone 2 of the Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer.
- Choose the “Air Fry” mode for Zone 1 at 375 degrees F and 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Select the “MATCH COOK” option to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/PAUSE BUTTON.
- Serve warm.
Calories 316 | Fat 17g |Sodium 271mg | Carbs 4.3g | Fiber 0.9g | Sugar 2.1g | Protein 35g