Prep time: 15 minutes|Cook time: 17 minutes|Serves 4
4 catfish fillets
¼ cup Louisiana Fish fry
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 lemon, sliced
Fresh herbs, to garnish
- Mix fish fry with olive oil, and parsley then liberally rub over the catfish.
- Place two fillets in each of the crisper plate.
- Return the crisper plates to the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer.
- Choose the Air Fry mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 390 degrees F and the time to 17 minutes.
- Select the “MATCH” button to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/STOP button.
- Garnish with lemon slices and herbs.
- Serve warm.
Calories 275 | Fat 1.4g |Sodium 582mg | Carbs 31.5g | Fiber 1.1g | Sugar 0.1g | Protein 29.8g