Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes| Serves 8
8 pork chops
1 packet ranch seasoning
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg and milk.
- In a separate shallow dish, mix breadcrumbs, ranch seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each pork chop in the egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Insert a crisper plate in the Ninja Foodi air fryer baskets.
- Place the coated pork chops in both baskets.
- Select zone 1, then select air fry mode and set the temperature to 360 degrees F for 12 minutes. Press “match” to match zone 2 settings to zone 1. Press “start/stop” to begin. Turn halfway through.
Calories 378 | Fat 22.2g |Sodium 298mg | Carbs 20.2g | Fiber 1.2g | Sugar 2.4g | Protein 22.8g