Prep time: 10 minutes |Cook time: 35 minutes | Serves 4
FOR THE TURKEY TENDERLOIN
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1½ pounds turkey tenderloin
FOR THE STUFFING
6 ounces seasoned stuffing mix
1½ cups chicken broth
1 apple, peeled, cored, and diced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
2 teaspoons unsalted butter, cut into several pieces
To prep the turkey tenderloin: In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, butter, mustard, salt, and black pepper until smooth. Spread the maple mixture over the entire turkey tenderloin.
To prep the stuffing: In the Zone 2 basket, combine the stuffing mix and chicken broth. Stir well to ensure the bread is fully moistened. Stir in the apple and sage. Scatter the butter on top.
To cook the turkey and stuffing:
- Install a crisper plate in the Zone 1 basket. Place the turkey tenderloin in the basket and insert the basket in the unit. Insert the Zone 2 basket in the unit.
- Select Zone 1, select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 390°F, and set the time to 35 minutes.
- Select Zone 2, select BAKE, set the temperature to 340°F, and set the time to 20 minutes. Select SMART FINISH.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin cooking.
- When the Zone 2 timer reads 10 minutes, press START/PAUSE. Remove the basket and stir the stuffing. Reinsert the basket and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, the turkey will be cooked through (an instant-read thermometer should read 165°F) and the stuffing will have absorbed all the liquid and be slightly crisp on top. Serve warm.
Calories: 455| Total fat: 10g| Saturated fat: 3g| Carbohydrates: 42g| Fiber: 2.5g| Protein: 46g| Sodium: 1,230mg