Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time:12 minutes| Serves 3
455g red potatoes
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3 small lamb chops
- Mix potatoes and lamb chops with remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide the ingredients in the air fryer baskets.
- Return the air fryer basket 1 to Zone 1, and basket 2 to Zone 2 of the Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer.
- Choose the “Air Fry” mode for Zone 1 at 400 degrees F and 12 minutes of cooking time.
- Select the “MATCH COOK” option to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/PAUSE BUTTON.
- Flip the chops and toss potatoes once cooked halfway through.
- Serve warm.
Calories 352 | Fat 9.1g |Sodium 1294mg | Carbs 3.9g | Fiber 1g | Sugar 1g | Protein 61g