Prep time: 15 minutes |Cook time: 20 minutes | Serves 4
FOR THE TURKEY TENDERS
1 pound turkey tenderloin
¼ cup ranch dressing
½ cup panko bread crumbs
Nonstick cooking spray
FOR THE VEGETABLE SALAD
1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 small red onion, sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 cups baby spinach
½ cup store-bought balsamic vinaigrette
¼ cup chopped walnuts
To prep the turkey tenders: Slice the turkey crosswise into 16 strips. Brush both sides of each strip with ranch dressing, then coat with the panko. Press the bread crumbs into the turkey to help them adhere. Mist both sides of the strips with cooking spray.
To prep the vegetables: In a large bowl, combine the sweet potato, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and vegetable oil. Stir well to coat the vegetables. Season with the salt and black pepper.
To cook the turkey and vegetables:
- Install a crisper plate in the Zone 1 basket. Place the turkey tenders in the basket in a single layer and insert the basket in the unit. Place the vegetables in the Zone 2 basket and insert the basket in the unit.
- Select Zone 1, select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 375°F, and set the time to 20 minutes.
- Select Zone 2, select ROAST, set the temperature to 400°F, and set the time to 20 minutes. Select SMART FINISH.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin cooking.
- When both timers read 10 minutes, press START/PAUSE. Remove the Zone 1 basket and use silicone-tipped tongs to flip the turkey tenders. Reinsert the basket in the unit. Remove the Zone 2 basket and shake to redistribute the vegetables. Reinsert the basket and press START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, the turkey will be golden brown and cooked through (an instant-read thermometer should read 165°F) and the vegetables will be fork-tender.
- Place the spinach in a large serving bowl. Mix in the roasted vegetables and balsamic vinaigrette. Sprinkle with walnuts. Serve warm with the turkey tenders.
Calories: 470| Total fat: 28g| Saturated fat: 2.5g| Carbohydrates: 28g| Fiber: 4g| Protein: 31g| Sodium: 718mg