Prep time: 15 minutes|Cook time: 18 minutes|Serves 8
1 lb. fresh Atlantic salmon side
¼ cup avocado, mashed
¼ cup cilantro, diced
1 ½ teaspoons yellow curry powder
½ teaspoons sea salt
¼ cup, 4 teaspoons tapioca starch
2 brown eggs
½ cup coconut flakes
Coconut oil, melted, for brushing
For the greens:
2 teaspoons organic coconut oil, melted
6 cups arugula & spinach mix, tightly packed
Pinch of sea salt
Remove the fish skin and dice the flesh.
Place in a large bowl. Add cilantro, avocado, salt, and curry powder mix gently.
Add tapioca starch and mix well again. Make 8 salmon patties out of this mixture, about a half-inch thick.
Place them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and freeze them for 20 minutes|
Place ¼ cup tapioca starch and coconut flakes on a flat plate.
Dip the patties in the whisked egg, then coat the frozen patties in the starch and flakes.
Place half of the patties in each of the crisper plate and spray them with cooking oil
Return the crisper plate to the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer.
- Choose the Air Fry mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 390 degrees F and the time to 17 minutes.
- Select the “MATCH” button to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/STOP button.
- Flip the patties once cooked halfway through, then resume cooking.
- Sauté arugula with spinach in coconut oil in a pan for 30 seconds.
- Serve the patties with sautéed greens mixture
Calories 260 | Fat 16g |Sodium 585mg | Carbs 3.1g | Fiber 1.3g | Sugar 0.2g | Protein 25.5g