Prep time: 10 minutes|Cook time: 17 minutes|Serves 4
2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
4 (6-oz) skinless center-cut salmon fillets
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cups fennel, sliced
⅔ cup Greek yogurt
1 garlic clove, grated
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat your Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer to 200 degrees F.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of salt, thyme, and parsley in a small bowl.
- Brush the salmon with oil first, then rub liberally rub the herb mixture.
- Place 2 salmon fillets in each of the crisper plate.
- Return the crisper plate to the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer.
- Choose the Air Fry mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 390 degrees F and the time to 17 minutes.
- Select the “MATCH” button to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/STOP button.
- Meanwhile, mix fennel with garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, orange juice, remaining salt, and dill in a mixing bowl.
- Serve the air fried salmon fillets with fennel salad.
Calories 305 | Fat 15g |Sodium 482mg | Carbs 17g | Fiber 3g | Sugar 2g | Protein 35g