Prep time: 15 minutes|Cook time: 13 minutes|Serves 8
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
½ teaspoons salt
½ teaspoons pepper
12 ounces frozen spinach thawed
8 jumbo sea scallops
Vegetable oil to spray
- Season the scallops with vegetable oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl
- Mix cream with spinach, basil, garlic, salt, pepper, and tomato paste in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the scallops and mix gently.
- Divide the scallops in the Air Fryers Baskets without using the crisper plate.
- Return the crisper plate to the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer.
- Choose the Air Fry mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 390 degrees F and the time to 13 minutes.
- Select the “MATCH” button to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/STOP button.
- Serve right away
Calories 266 | Fat 6.3g |Sodium 193mg | Carbs 39.1g | Fiber 7.2g | Sugar 5.2g | Protein 14.8g