Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes| Serves 6
907g flank steak, cut into 6 pieces
Salt and black pepper, to taste
½ cup tamari sauce
2 cloves garlic, crushed
455g asparagus, trimmed
3 capsicums, sliced
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
79 ml beef broth
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Olive oil spray
- Mix steaks with black pepper, tamari sauce, and garlic in a Ziplock bag.
- Seal the bag, shake well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Place the steaks on the working surface and top each with asparagus and capsicums.
- Roll the steaks and secure them with toothpicks.
- Place these rolls in the air fryer baskets.
- Return the air fryer basket 1 to Zone 1, and basket 2 to Zone 2 of the Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer.
- Choose the “Air Fry” mode for Zone 1 and set the temperature to 400 degrees F and 10 minutes of cooking
- Select the “MATCH COOK” option to copy the settings for Zone 2.
- Initiate cooking by pressing the START/PAUSE BUTTON.
- Meanwhile, cook broth with butter and vinegar in a saucepan.
- Cook this mixture until reduced by half and adjust seasoning with black pepper and salt.
- Serve the steak rolls with the prepared sauce.
Calories 551 | Fat 31g |Sodium 1329mg | Carbs 1½g | Fiber 0.8g | Sugar 0.4g | Protein 64g