Prep time: 15 minutes |Cook time: 30 minutes | Serves 4
FOR THE MEATLOAF
1 large egg
¼ cup ketchup
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
½ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 pound ground turkey (93 percent lean)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
FOR THE VEGGIE MEDLEY
2 carrots, thinly sliced
8 ounces green beans, trimmed (about 2 cups)
2 cups broccoli florets
1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
To prep the meatloaf:
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg. Stir in the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, and salt. Let sit for 5 minutes to allow the bread crumbs to absorb some moisture.
- Gently mix in the turkey until just incorporated. Form the mixture into a loaf. Brush with the oil.
To prep the veggie medley: In a large bowl, combine the carrots, green beans, broccoli, bell pepper, oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to coat the vegetables with the oil.
To cook the meatloaf and veggie medley:
- Install a crisper plate in each of the two baskets. Place the meatloaf in the Zone 1 basket and insert the basket in the unit. Place the vegetables in the Zone 2 basket and insert the basket in the unit.
- Select Zone 1, select ROAST, set the temperature to 350°F, and set the time to 30 minutes.
- Select Zone 2, select AIR FRY, set the temperature to 390°F, and set the time to 20 minutes. Select SMART FINISH.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin cooking.
- When cooking is complete, the meatloaf will be cooked through (an instant-read thermometer should read165°F) and the vegetables will be tender and roasted.
Calories: 394| Total fat: 20g| Saturated fat: 4.5g| Carbohydrates: 25g| Fiber: 4.5g| Protein: 28g| Sodium: 952mg